Get cohesive management and network-wide visibility with a full set of tools for converged campus networks and data centers.
With this comprehensive and powerful network management tool, you’ll benefit from a full set of components for infrastructure and device configuration, monitoring, backup, scheduling, security, alerts, quarantine, troubleshooting, downtime resolution, and overall management.
Along with making day-to-day network operations more efficient, the Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista 2500 Network Management System (NMS)
- Monitor and manage your end-to-end physical and virtual network from a web-based user interface
- Tailor the interface to feature your most-used or critical management functions
- Automatically generate reports on application bandwidth, network traffic and more
- Full HTML5 web-based client: a comprehensive network-wide management platform
- Produces business-centric, CIO-oriented graphical reports for network analytics and other KPIs
- Displays bandwidth consumption and network usage data by application
- Wired and wireless role-based user profiles for network access rights and dynamic business policies