State-of-the-art access routers bringing seamless Metro Ethernet, leased line and LTE data and voice communication services to corporate branch offices.
Delivering fast, uninterrupted network communications to a large number of small and medium branches, Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess Compact Enterprise Service Routers (ESRs) carry a full range of networking features. They can be used as a main line, backup link or simultaneous connection. These routers have a compact form factor, with no moving parts, and are ready to cover any need which could arise in enterprise access networks.
- Deliver excellent connectivity in branch office environments
- Provide data and voice applications with maximum reliability, security and intelligence
- Ideal for small offices with zero level noise, includes 4x GE duplex and autonegotiable ports
- High-performance WAN and WWAN connectivity
- Advanced protocol stack, including support for dynamic routing, multi-VRRP, link quality management, redundant links, VLANs, QoS, bridging, VPNs, and SNMP among others
- Advanced security features: ACLs, Firewall, 802.1X and IPSec
- A variety of network interfaces are available on the different compact models, including VDSL, SHDSL, E1/T1, SFP and universal serial port (synchronous) (V.35, X.21, V.24)
- Integrated VoIP solution